Sunday, August 9, 2009

What the???

Where the hell did Saturday go? Seriously. I hate when that happens. Blink, and it's over. It's not that Sunday isn't cool. You're still free to do what you want, but with the added sense of impending Monday gloom hanging over your head.

I don't think I have mentioned my laptop in a while. I still love it, and am contemplating making out with it. Honestly, sitting in bed doing my work (and play) on here is so much better than being stuck out in the living room in a hard wood chair. I usually don't make big purchases for myself, but this one was well worth it.

Michelle pointed out to me yesterday that the F-bomb is dropped about 50 times per L Word episode. I found that funny, and tried to use it every other word for about an hour. Eventually I grew bored, and afraid that God would not be pleased with my behavior, so I stopped. Can't promise I won't do it again after watching the next episode though.

We had Taco Bell for dinner. Won't go into detail, but I'm feeling it this morning. I have GOT to make good on my promise to eat better. I say it every day, then eat crap (not literally). I've forgotten what fruit even tastes like. Whole grains. Huh? Water. Bring me a beer, thanks. Blah!!!!!




No comments: