Monday, August 17, 2009

Can't Make This &^%$ Up

About an hour ago I witnessed something I've never seen before.

Nancy, who I guess had just used the litter box was on the floor near me grooming her nether region. She had her leg hiked up way high, over her head even. I guess the position was a strain, I'm not sure, all I know is next thing she does is FART IN HER OWN FACE. Loud. So loud it scared her, and she took off running.

I can't stop laughing about it!

I mean, I've done some pretty messed up stuff in my time, but farting in my own face is not on that list. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even try. Well, unless there was a dare involved...or some sort of money payout for accomplishing such a feat. But even then I would know it was coming, and it certainly wouldn't startle me or make me take off running.

I'm just going to stop right here, because the mental image is making me laugh so hard that my face is starting to hurt.

No comments: