Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What A Load

I knew as soon as I laid eyes on him that the fridge repairman was borderline retarded. The stupid thing is already starting to freeze up again. I am ticked, beyond ticked even. Might as well have thrown a couple hundred dollars in the crapper and flushed it down. Grrrrr...

Speaking of crappers, I have a friend that says she can only poop after getting completely naked and basically squatting (feet on the seat, balancing somehow) over the bowl. This of course interested me, so I asked how she managed to pull that off at work, or while she was on vacation, etc. She said she didn't. Would just hold it until she got home. For days if need be.

Truthfully, a large part of me thought she was making it up, until today when she tells me that when she got to work her stomach started hurting, forcing her to go. She said she dropped the kids off at the pool successfully, but was traumatized by the whole thing, and was sure it would take a long time to get past it.

Since mental image is not enough, I tried to Google pics of something similar and believe I hit the jackpot:



Look at the one on the right. That would be her, except naked, and not so Asian.

And to think I blogged this in hopes of proving a point that other people are more strange than I am. Guess that's shot all to hell.

Good things: The week is going by relatively quickly, and it's Ghost Hunters night.

No comments: