Friday, August 28, 2009

Fat Cat on Satin Sheets

Fat cat Sid is next to me. And yes, we have satin sheets. When buying sheets you have to ask yourself, What would Heff do? You know damn well that Daddy Puffin would have them.

Tomorrow is our fantasy football draft. I don't think I am well enough prepared. Though really, who ever is? You just try to get who you think is best when it comes your turn. There is no crystal ball available to tell you who will do what.

I do know that one thing I will do differently this season is to not start drinking until the later rounds. Not that I did all that bad last year, (came in 2nd, losing the championship came by less than a point) but I'm on the new, "Don't eat crapola until you are about to pass out" diet, and I just don't want my judgment clouded by a few tall boy Bud Light's on an empty stomach.

My youngest brother and his boyfriend will be in town Sunday afternoon. Cannot wait to see them. He was here last Christmas, but it seems like much longer than that since I've seen him. He leaves Wednesday morning, so we'll have to cram in everything we can in a short amount of time.

It's probably goes without saying (assuming you know me at all) that I am excited about the release of Halloween II. Rob Zombie is a genius when it comes to making movies so violent that your stare in amazement.

I thought House of 1,000 Corpses was the bomb diggity, and then he topped it with The Devil's Rejects. I still haven't recovered from seeing that old Three's Company girl in such a nasty role. Crap, what was her name? Teri, I think.

Small time pic ho alert! My super cute nephew. Every time I look at this pic I want to do a massive old lady squeeze to his cheeks!

No comments: