Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Big Time

Today my "baby" joined the big kids rank and attended her first day of high school. No, I didn't cry, but I did make sure she knew where she was going. She did fine, of course. She's vowed to make better grades now because they count more. I hope she keeps her word. I would love to see her go to college.

I missed over half a day of work in completing her registration. They really need a new system. We sat for almost three hours before her name was even called. We played Tic-Tac-Toe, Hangman, some game where you complete squares on paper, and then drew funny pictures to pass the time.

Sid & Nancy are well. Nancy wakes me up at night by climbing on my head. The cat fountain we ordered online for Sid doesn't work. %$#@! Now we will have to go through the hassle of returning it. That really is the only negative thing to be said about shopping online...returns suck.



No comments: