Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ABC's

School starts back tomorrow. Beautiful, glorious, school! Yay!!!

Couldn't blog yesterday. One of the lines somewhere had been cut. Probably just as well. I was tired. Monday makes me that way.

My quest to eat better has been up and down. There was a bump in the road today when I consumed some nachos. It was a reasonable quantity, still, not the best choice. I'm going to try to skip dinner to make up for it, but nachoville was way back at 1:30pm, so we'll see how it goes.

I've started listening to sports radio each morning and afternoon in the car. The anticipation of football season is high. Bama is starting the season ranked 5th. I still can't believe I will be on a trip the weekend of the first game.

The 22nd my league draws it's fantasy football picks. It only takes a few minutes, and is really more of an excuse to go to a bar and drink beer. The 29th is the actual draft. I still have lots of preparation to do. Can't just go in there willy nilly and start busting out names. These things take research and time.

Got no sleep last night because Sid and Nancy were making an Oreo sandwich out of me on the bed. If I rolled either way one of them would have been squashed. I like to move around a lot when I sleep, flipping from side to side, so I guess you can understand why this didn't work very well.

No comments: