Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Enclosure

Yes, I realize I talk about the cats alot, but hey, that's about all the excitement I have lately. The latest is that Nancy pooped on the girl child's bed. She also pulled one set of living room curtains down. No, I did not beat her.

We stopped and bought better litter. She is a poop machine, and the scoopable kind was a must! Sid still chooses to go outside, (thank God) but is extremely interested in the fact that she does it in a box in the house.

We ordered a cat fountain for Sid. Finally, no more standing at the sink waiting for him to get his drink on.

Netflix came through with another L Word dvd. I forget what number we're on...still somewhere in season four. Even though it's leaning toward goofy, it's still totally watchable. Might squeeze one episode in before my beloved Ghost Hunters comes on.



Coupon FREE SHIPPING on orders of $40 or More

No comments: