Saturday, August 1, 2009

Natural

Everyone is sleeping. I am doing laundry and blogging obviously.

Not sure what we are going to do today. I know the boy child wants to go get new earrings. He has worked his way up to those larger than normal ear holes, but not the ones that make you picture the person old with huge sagging holes in their ears. Luckily, he has decided to stop where he is, but wants something different than the stick through the ear ones he has now. I don't blame him. I think those spikes would annoy the crap out of me.

The girl child brought a kitten home last night. Not at all what we needed after just recently adopting Sid. This one looks to be around 8-10 weeks old, is gray and white, and is a female. Sid isn't a fan.

We talked about what to do with her, but really there aren't many choices. Can't put her back in the neighborhood. That would be like dumping a baby. Humane society is an option, but not an attractive one. Then of course there is keeping her. There has already been talk about kitten food and a litter box, so I think I know where this is headed.



PhotoWorks Free Prints

No comments: