Monday, August 24, 2009

Say Cheese

I've been using the same old digital camera for forever and a day. But after some prodding from the girl child because of her photography class this year, I relented and bought a new one today.

It's shiny, has a super large viewer, and a lot of mpx's...me likey. Let's just hope it makes it home from high school each day. If not I will blogging about a certain 15 year old being put up for adoption. :)

I'm sure the new camera will re-fuel my old photography bug, so be prepared to see lots of pics soon.

I'm making red beans and rice for dinner. Hope I have the stuff to make cornbread. It's not quite the same without it. I soaked the beans overnight, but I'm sure Mrs. Leslie will still be feeling some rumblings during the night. Ah, just checked, cornbread is a go. Cheddar even. Yippee!

No comments: