Thursday, February 18, 2010

Working Order


Work today was an absolute BEAST, but the good news is that the espresso machine in the Starbucks area that had been down for the past two days is up and running again! I celebrated it's return with a triple shot, iced.

I'm pretty sure the girl that works in that area thinks I'm a coffee crack head. I think the electric boogaloo I launched into when the "Out of Order" sign was taken down was a hint. Or maybe it was the "way too long, man this is awkward" hug I gave her. Either way, I think she's on to me.


Alright, now that I mentioned "Electric Boogaloo" I must google image it to see if that's really what I did.


Oh yeah, that's spot on. Just wish I could have been in a group like these guys so people would have known where I was going with it, and not assumed I was having a seizure. Blah.

No comments: