Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Turn the Page

The move to the new house can't come quick enough. I'm so excited to turn the page on to something better. Not that our current place wasn't a blessing, quite the contrary, but we have both worked hard this past year, and now have the ability to move on to something bigger and better.

Of course it wouldn't be possible without the help of my Dad and his partner, Don. I am so thankful that when my biological father took off, God put a REAL father for us in his place. I am extremely fortunate.

Need to shower, throw some dinner together, and then settle in for a movie. I love the s-video cable, and wonder why I never listened to Mrs. Leslie a few months ago when she said, "We should go buy a s-video cable." No, I just waited and then one day announced, "Let's go to Best Buy and get a s-video cable" and then stood there with a huge grin on my face like it was my idea all along.

Mrs. Leslie, not one to ever just roll over, or be outdone, replied, "Sure, just like I said we should months ago." Doh!!!

No comments: