Saturday, February 20, 2010

Move Along


So much I need to get done before our upcoming move, and my motivation level is low today. This, of course, makes procrastination viable. Good thing is that it's still early, so plenty of time to talk myself into getting something done. This should be our easiest move by far, especially since I am so excited about the massive upgrade in housing, but any move is stressful.





 Mrs. Leslie was able to score some Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies from someone at work. I can't stop eating them. They are soooo good. It's probably a blessing that she only bought two boxes, because had she bought four or six I would eat them all and then feel horrible guilt.

If you're bored, you can read the history of the Girl Scout cookie here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girl_Scout_cookie






Watched "Step Brothers" last night. I love Will Ferrell. It made me laugh out loud several times, and had some of the funniest lines I've heard in quite a while....

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will kick you repeatedly in the balls"

"You have the voice of an angel. Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus!"

Those are some of the mild ones. It's really crude, lot's of cursing, and not kid friendly, which is exactly why I recommend it. 

No comments: