Sunday, January 31, 2010

Night Owl

Took a walk on the wild side and stayed up until 11pm last night. I might could have even made it later, but I got bored after Michelle fell asleep and left me with no one to talk to.

I'm drinking Hazelnut coffee. Michelle doesn't do flavors, preferring just plain, strong, espresso, but Publix had it on sale and I scored a bag. Yay me!

We spent yesterday afternoon tinkering with my sister's new internet setup, unsuccessfully. Had a nice dinner after that, with a few margaritas thrown in. After that, picked up the boy child, and came home and watched, "The Final Destination."

I won't recommend it, unless you dearly loved the other ones. It's the same story, just different scenarios. Nothing to write home about for sure.

I'm supposed to go today to buy nicotine patches. That's right, I'm going to quit. Or try to. I put the online Magic 8 Ball to the test and asked it if I would be successful. Reply, "Not Likely." I'll show you Magic 8 Ball!



The scum walks a prior viewer.

No comments: