Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Face Hurts...

...from smiling for two days.

In case you didn't know, my Crimson Tide are National Champions!

The final score:



The entire season was just way more than I could ever ask for, and I won't forget it even if I live to be a hundred, and have a wicked case of Alzheimers.

Our plan for this weekend is simple: finish the kitchen floor tile, watch movies, play Guitar Hero and Rock Band (me, not the Mrs. on that one). Not much else, as it is too damn cold to go outside. It's supposed to warm up next week, thankfully.

The healthy eating resolution is still going well, but I will admit to a beer and junk food breakdown on game night. But hey, it's not every day your team wins the title. Celebration was in order. ROLL TIDE!

Share/Bookmark

No comments: