Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quick to Judge

Maybe I was a tad too harsh on the turkey in yesterday's blog post. Maybe I felt guilty for knocking it and that was the reason I made a turkey meatloaf yesterday afternoon.

Those of you not familiar with turkey meatloaf, it looks just like regular meatloaf, just with a little less grease.



No, this isn't MY meatloaf. Mine was made in a circular Corningware dish, but you get the idea.

I won't say it's as good as the beef variety, but it was decent as far as healthy alternatives go.

Today, I rewarded myself for that turkey by having way too much white spinach pizza, and Valentine heart doughnuts. Before the junk can even settle, "The 650 Pound Man" comes on NatGeo channel. Great, they are showing him naked (privates covered of course). I should turn the channel before I puke, but I probably will watch it as penance.

Back to work tomorrow. WHY MUST THE WEEKEND GO BY SO FAST?!?!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: