Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year



I wish I could say we whooped it up last night, but after getting up at the ass crack of dawn to go to work yesterday, it just wasn't in the cards. I did wake up long enough to realize it was midnight when the neighbors started shooting loud fireworks, but that was about it.

Today I am watching the bowl games, and Michelle is working on new kitchen floor tile. I'm positive I got the better end of the deal.

My New Year's resolution list is short: Eat healthier.

Short list, tall order. I eat too much junk. Way too much. Since I don't want to wind up looking like I did a few years back, I have to make some changes. So more fruits, vegetables, yogurt, and whole grains. Less Coke Zero, more water. I'm hoping these changes will produce more energy. Eating the way I do now leaves me SO TIRED, and I hate it.


We finally watched the movie, Paranormal Activity, that I talked about in a previous blog. The scary scenes are good and scary, but the rest of the couple filming each other makes you want to kick kittens. Since there are plenty of scares, I would recommend it.

No comments: