Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day After Christmas Depression?

I thought I might experience the "Christmas is over" let down this year, but so far I'm good. Maybe I'm good because there are still several things to look forward to coming up: New Years, our 2 year anniversary (Saturday), and last but not least - the National Championship game January 7th.

We received some really nice things this year, but if I had to pick a favorite I would have to say it was new bar stools given to us by my sister and her partner. They were the EXACT ones we wanted - dark wood, backed, perfect height. They are GREAT!

They did get me in trouble though the first time I planted my butt in one though. Mitchell was on the other side of the bar section, so in the moment I blurted out, "I'll have a beer!" I was completely joking, but according to Michelle this was inappropriate, and on top of that I got the, "they are not your servants." Really? Guess I had it all wrong!

The kids liked their stuff. The bulk of it was money. Apparently 15 and 18 year olds like cash. Who knew???

No comments: