Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Cards

Next year I think I will print my own Christmas cards. I saved these images, because I think they have great potential...



For my not-so-favorite family & friends. Nothing says Christmas quite like a abominable snow monster being attacked by an ape. Sure, this is a Christmas card that will not be taped to the doorway or fridge, yet one that will not soon be forgotten.




Dare I even say it? Yeah, I have to. "I pity the fool who doesn't like this Christmas card!!!" Is that Nancy Regan on Mr. T's, er, Santa's lap? Weird.




Wrapped and ready? Holy crap, had I known I could have requested a carton of smokes from Santa my Christmas list would have been totally different! Wonder if he has Bud Light wrapped and ready as well?




As usual, I saved the best for last. This one speaks for itself.

No comments: