Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thanks, MLK

Three day weekends rock.

There won't be another one until Easter, so we better enjoy it!

The kitchen floor is STILL a work in progress. Mrs. Leslie is a perfectionist. Yes, this is a good thing when it comes to final product, but doesn't bode well for getting it done quickly. If I were doing it, it would have been done last weekend, but would have looked like crap.

I have some house remodel jobs to do myself. (Didn't think I was going to make her do EVERYTHING did you?) I found a little tool online that will help keep me on task:



I don't know what to do with myself now that football is over. Look forward to Spring I suppose. The severe cold snap has passed, but still plenty more Winter left to go. Warm hands and feet, and lower utility bills will be a good thing.

I've got a whole lot of nothing left to do, so I really should get started. Adios.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: