Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Exhale

Wow, am I tired today.

We went to see Halloween II last night with my brother and his fiance, and then to dinner. Didn't get home until several hours after our bedtime. Halloween was pretty crappy, other than the gore. It was filmed grainy (on purpose), the murder scenes were camera jerky, and he didn't have his mask on for most of the movie - instead wearing a black hoodie. He looked more like the Una-bomber than Michael Myers. There was also an added in extra story line about his mother that was completely dumb and unnecessary.

Tonight I will be going to the wake/viewing of a friend that died tragically of a heart attack at only 34 years old. She left behind a husband and two young children. The whole thing is very sad.

Michelle is off tomorrow, and the fridge repairman is supposed to come back and look into the bunk fridge again. He was supposed to come yesterday but never showed. Guess we'll see.

I finally did take some pics with the new camera.

This is my brother and his boyfriend:



And a short video of my nephew playing:

No comments: