Friday, September 4, 2009

Skippy!

It certainly felt good to watch some college football last night. Similar to going away for an extended period of time, and then going home again to sleep in your own comfy bed. Ahhhhhh...hold me.

I'm going to try to sleep late in the morning because the Bama / Virginia Tech game doesn't start until 7pm tomorrow night. If my calculations are correct, we shouldn't get home until after midnight. Being the old timer that I am now, staying out until such a late hour has to be prepared for.

I hope my mini vacation doesn't pass by too quickly. I need a good break so I can go back refreshed and plow ahead to Thanksgiving.

Seemingly good news in the ongoing fridge saga...repair man showed up yesterday afternoon, and it SEEMS to be fixed, again. I know this much, we won't be making another major trip to the grocery store until at least several days have passed with it going strong. I had to throw away God only knows how many $$'s worth of food when it re-crapped out.

I haven't graced Taco Bell in several weeks now, and do believe tonight would be a good time to run for the border.

Oh, and don't rent this movie:



It's bunk. A craptacular version of The First Wives Club, except less funny, less witty, and less watchable (unless you like watching paint dry, and in that case, knock yourself out).

No comments: