Friday, September 18, 2009

Avenger Sighting

I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that when I came busting through the double doors at work and spotted the Golden Avenger sitting outside the FITNESS CENTER my heart skipped a beat. Fitness Center? Wow, was my interest level piqued!

Alas, I was busy and had to keep moving.

Later in the day I was rewarded when at lunch I again spotted the Golden Avenger zipping through the dining center...this time with a driver!

I had pictured the driver looking like this:



However, what I saw was more along the lines of this:



Actually, that photo is VERY close to an exact match. Not my super hero of vengeance. She didn't even look mean. I doubt she's has ever so much as taken out a knee. I'm disappointed. Makes me almost wish I had just continued to spot the ride and not the rider.

Oh well, I have a full day of football, family, and Coors Light tomorrow to console me.

No comments: