Monday, September 14, 2009

Greedy

Bama 40, Florida International 14




Sure, you can call me just another greedy Alabama fan, but I really don't think Florida International should have been allowed to put up 14 points against us. We are supposed to have one of the top defenses in the country. I think if there is a week spot with the team right now it lies in Special Teams. Too many yards allowed on kick and punts returns is almost always going to come back to bite you in the butt.

In fantasy football news, my team, the Clover Valley Stoners is up 98.8 to the Vincent Vipers 67.9. I still have LaDainian Tomlinson and Zach Miller to go in tonight's games. He has Philip Rivers. I think I am safe. I'd like to say that I am going to watch every minute of that game, but it's doesn't come on until 9:15pm CT, and I was up at 4am (after about 5 hours of sleep) so making it to half-time is going to be a feat in itself.

Two movie watches over the weekend: 21...not bad. Noise...skip it.

Photo of the day:



Good...I'm safe.

No comments: