Monday, September 28, 2009

Eeeek!



I took some new diet pills today in a effort to shed some of the "love pounds" I've put on the past year and a half. Took two in the morning and two in the afternoon. Never again. A few times I felt like I was going to pass out, a few times I felt like was going to puke, and about ten times I was sure my heart was going to explode.

It could have had something to do with the strict warning not to have caffeine while taking them, and being the caffeine addict that I am, I had Starbucks, Coke Zero, and Tea. If I have to choose between the two (and apparently I do) I'm taking the caffeine.

I'm finding my fantasy team, Clover Valley, in early season peril. With my #1 pick hurt things just aren't looking too good. Unless Tony Romo has a great game tonight I will fall to 1-2. Noooooooooooooo!!! I'm not used to this, and do not like it ONE BIT.

I woke up at 3am this morning, certain that it was 5am and time to get up. By the time I fell back asleep I might as well have just gotten up.

No comments: