Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ride the Zipper

Going back to work after four days off was HARD.

Even though I only have a three day work week this time around, still HARD.

The fact that everyone EXCEPT me has just been reduced to a four day work week because of this stupid economy and I will have to do their work plus mine? SUPER HARD (but at least my paychecks won't be looking pitiful).

What did we watch this week? Revolutionary Road. On a scale of 1-10, I'd say about 7'ish. If you rent it be prepared, it's two hours long.

I was wrong about the football polls. They weren't released until Tuesday. 'Bama moved up one spot to #4. We have cream puff games the next two weeks before moving on to play Arkansas.

NFL kicks off tonight. I don't have any of my fantasy players in the game, but my opponent this week does. Chris Johnson, I hope you stink!

No comments: