Monday, March 1, 2010

Fiber & Fun

Kellogg's FiberPlus Bars, Chocolate Chip, 5-Count Bars (Pack of 12)With only 120 calories, great taste, and lots of lots of root toot tootin' fiber, I am in love with Fiber Plus bars. I ordered an entire 24 count box of them today. Mrs. Leslie does not know this yet. I will not be quick to divulge that information, as she doesn't appreciate my quest for fiber. Or, should I say, flat out does not appreciate what fiber does for me.

I will admit that it is really scary what just ONE of these bars does to the system, as one provides just 35% of the daily allowance of fiber. Imagine if I got all 100%? I'm sure my colon would experience it's own version of "Shock and Awe."


Playskool Weebles Tree HouseThe Farmer SaysMy nephew, Joshua, will be turning one year old this Saturday. I haven't bought his gift yet, but some possibilities include the always popular See 'n Say, or Weeble Wobbles. Man, look at this Weebles Tree House! Looks like tons of fun, for errrr, Joshua to play with of course. Not me, because I would never play with toys.


Maybe I will just get him some Fiber Plus bars. I'm sure my sister would get the joke and be laughing right along with me. I'm positive she would see the humor in changing 20+ poop diapers in one day. Ahhh yes, the "fiber bar baby" joke...it just never gets old!

No comments: