Sunday, March 14, 2010

RIP, Frederico


I was hoping to sleep in, but Nancy (cat) would have no part of that as she was doing battle with her latest toy, "Frederico the Ferret." Frederico looks innocent enough, but he has a hard core that is filled with beads of some sort. This means that each time she flung him across the room I knew about it. Of course now that I am up and wide awake Frederico is resting quietly...or dead. Either way, battle over, Nancy - 1, Frederico - 0.

Accomplished a mix of things yesterday. I still say I should have some sort of plan, but it's nice to just decide what to do next on the fly because it leaves room for change. My ex brought our son and his friend over and they moved the big TV for us. Since the fridge, stove, washer and dryer are all staying and being sold with the place, it was really the only thing Michelle and I could not do ourselves.

Right this second I am not loving the time change. It should be 7:30am, and sitting here drinking coffee and blogging would be perfectly acceptable. However, it is actually 8:30am, which means I need to get off my butt and get a move on. I will be happy for it this evening though, and the fact that it means Spring is here is a really good thing.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: