Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunshine On Demand

No, I wasn't one of the Twilight groupies that lined up at midnight to buy New Moon, but we did contemplate buying for my daughter when we were in HellMart last night. Instead we bought rice milk and doughnut sticks. I will admit to watching the original movie after it came out on DVD and thought it was pretty good, but don't understand what all the fuss is about.

Michelle and I got a ton of work done around here yesterday. I unpacked boxes while she cleaned. The living room now has only four boxes left in it. They contain stuff I need to sort through and decide if it's keep or discard. I'll probably get on it after I have my coffee and wake up, but right now going back to bed is sounding good as it raining. Rainy days make me feel so drug down and lazy. I need my sunshine!

Maybe I can fake it...


Ahhhh, yes! What a nice day out! I feel the sun on my face, and...man, it's hot out here...where is my sunscreen? I'm going to burn to a crisp! Dang, I'm sweating like a pig. Where did all these bees come from? WHAT? You forgot the beer?!? Time to go back inside! Thanks, sunshine! {{{waves}}} Hope to see you tomorrow!!!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: