Sunday, March 7, 2010

Little Smash

Joshua's 1st birthday party was very nice. I could slam you with the hundred pics I took, but instead I will pick just one...


This was him with his "smash cake" that he didn't smash at all. About ten of us surrounded him like paparazzi, cameras and video cameras in hand, waiting for the big event. The build up was unbearable. The big moment came, and...he slowly and meticulously picked at the icing, and stuck his thumb into the center, lol.

The girl child took this one of Michelle and I. I look a little creepy, but am going to post it anyway since I haven't had a new one of the two of us posted in quite a while...


On the docket today: packing. So far this morning I've packed ONE box, which was all my shoes. I've been hesitant to pack too much because I didn't know what I would need or not need, but now it's time to get a move on and accept the fact that if I pack anything I need I can just dig it out of the box I put it in.

We will start the moving process Monday evening, and hope to be completely in before next weekend. I know five days sounds like a long time, but most of it will be done when we get home from work and are already pooped. Under those circumstances, it might not be 100% complete until next Sunday.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: