Saturday, March 27, 2010

Read Line #3, Please


This will probably wind up being an expensive day as both my girlfriend and my daughter need glasses. We have an appointment for both of them at 12:30. I'm certain I will be there for eons, as neither has had glasses before, and being two picky girls, choosing the frames will prove difficult at best. I'll be as patient as possible though, because we have procrastinated this way too long and I want them both to get set up.

It's also time to get our hairs did. Holly wants a new Easter dress, and needs new jeans. Mrs. Leslie has to have some dental work done next week. Her birthday is in less than two weeks, so I need to get on that, and.......aaarrrggghhh! Looks like I better stop blogging and start working, 'cause LD has to come up with some more cha ching this month!

No comments: