Tuesday, March 16, 2010

High Five!

Finished moving the last of the belongings from old house to new this afternoon. I am so over this whole moving thing.

Now to just unpack the ton of boxes we have everywhere and get things situated as we want them. Still, lots of work, but getting settled into a new place is the fun part. I'll post some pics after we get everything set, but it will probably be a few weeks because we still have to buy new living room furniture. I think we know what set we are buying, but you just never know around here. Things can get crazy when you're married to Candice Olsen.

Making chili for my son, Mitchell, tonight. Last night he made us Italian sausage spaghetti that was really good. It's crazy that my son can cook better than my daughter. I really want to teach her before it's too late and she finds herself out in the real world eating TV dinners every night.

<<<<------See this, Holly? You might be saying, "YUM!" right now, but I promise that one day you'll be sick of it. And don't say, "I'll just go to McDonald's every night" because unless you start making better grades and go to college, even Dollar Menu will elude you!




Bookmark and Share

No comments: