Friday, April 2, 2010

Thumbs Up

We...

Went and paid bills, exchanged the empty propane tank for the grill for a full one, bought a second mirror for the bathroom (so Mrs. Leslie can see the BACK of her hair) at a random store, went to Walgreen's to get the girl child's medicine, went to the bank, stopped at Publix for our favorite coffee, stopped at random store #2 for new pillow cases, went to the gas station - bought gas for the riding and push mower, cut the grass, performed massive amounts of yard work, took a much needed shower, and

Now...

I need to go get the girl child from school, head across town to get her new glasses picked up, go get the boy child from his Dad's, stop off and get buns for the Brats I'm going to grill tonight, and

Then...

I grill, drink beer and relax knowing that everything I needed to do today is done! Whew. Go me.

No comments: