Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter(ed) - Need Help

I hope you all had a nice Easter!

As you can tell from the photo, we had a great time cutting a rug in our Easter best. That's me wayyyy in the back, waiting my turn. A bit too much ham and potato salad had left me feeling lethargic. Don't you worry though, Grandma and I showed everyone a thing or two, eventually...after I pulled her kicking and screaming away from the moonshine still.

I had asked her not to imbibe on Easter, but the statement, "Don't make me kick ya where the good Lord split ya!" made me think twice about telling Grandma what to do. Besides, Grandma does her best break dancing moves when she has a few drinks in her.

Anywho, one celebration down, on to the next. Tomorrow is Mrs. Leslie's birthday. Last year I bought her a keepsakes box that she didn't like, and we have joked about it for the past year. In order to avoid more mockery, this year I asked her specifically what she wanted, and she hasn't named even one thing.

I need help. Either this means...

1) She honestly can't think of anything she wants. I can buy nothing, and not get killed.

Or...

2) She knows what she wants and is just being difficult. Such as, "If you really knew me, you would know
    what I want!"


So which is it?

No comments: