Saturday, April 24, 2010

Not the Third, Fourth



It's a rainy, stormy Saturday here. I had thought about dragging Mrs. Leslie to the Magic City Art Connection (http://www.facebook.com/magiccityartconnection) but it was canceled because of the weather. My daughter went to it yesterday and took hundred of pictures. Some of the stuff looked really cool. Weather permitting, we might try tomorrow.




We watched, "The Box" last night. The premise was good, but they made the story entirely too complicated. Quite a few times things happened that I had no understanding of. At first I chalked it up to the fact that I am a moron, but when it ended and Michelle said basically the same thing, I knew it was the movie and not me.

The Fourth KindAnother movie we watched this week was, "The Fourth Kind". It is supposed to be based on a the true story of alien abductions that occurred in Nome, Alaska. If paranormal stuff is up your alley then I would recommend renting this one.

As usual with scary movies that are supposed to be based on true stories, debate is raging about whether or not it is a hoax. Read more about it: http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/11/06/fourth.kind.real/index.html


No comments: