Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm Trying...

I try to update this blog as frequently as possible, but have been so busy. Good busy, not bad busy. Fall is always a busy time for me, with football season in full swing, and the holidays coming up. These are good things, and the fact that my business is finally starting to take off is a good thing as well.

I've been working to bring in new clients, and it is working. It seems that this task was not as daunting as I originally feared. A few eBay listings have already resulted in new business. I wish I had thought of that earlier. I will continue to use this to build my client base, and hopefully will soon find myself with more work than I can even complete on my own. Though I am near that point already. I have lots of bad traits. However, lack of ambition is not one of them.

Alabama stomped Florida last Saturday night, much to my delight. My fantasy team won as well. This win was bittersweet, as my team was playing my brother's team. He needed a win in the worst way, so I could not overly celebrate. Currently I am 3-1, but after losing my top receiver to injury, who knows what will happen.

Life with our dog, Sebastian, continues to be interesting. We dress him in baby clothes, (yes, I am THAT person) and have plans for purchasing him an entire wardrobe. It's hard to believe that a full grown dog can be so small. I'm always worried that I will step on one of this legs, which are the size of a chicken leg.

He is a stinky dog, and does have to have baths. He does not, however, have stinky dog breath. He does not fart, but does burp quite a lot. You take the good with the bad, I suppose. Even if he does get gassy with time, and gets wicked breath, we're keeping him.

No comments: