Monday, October 17, 2011

Wild and Wacky Weather

The temperature gauge in my car read 87 degrees when I went to the store a few minutes ago. The temperature tomorrow is supposed to be in the mid-80's as well. Wednesday? 50's. Many times over the years I have had my A/C on during the day, only to turn the heat on at night. Alabama weather is not for the faint of heart, my friends. If the tornadoes and humidity don't do you in, the case of pneumonia that you catch from crazy temperature changes just might.

Nothing extremely exciting to report, other than Alabama beating Ole Miss into the ground. I had a feeling that it was going to get ugly after the Ole Miss quarterback made the mistake of talking smack about us during the week. Bad move, small fry. You made us have to smack you around. Tennessee is up next. The "3rd Saturday in October" is always a big deal, even when Tennessee has a less than stellar team.

In other news...

*The dog is addicted to acorns.
*I'm addicted to jalapeno poppers.
*Mrs. Leslie is addicted to reading articles about pet food.
*The girl child is addicted to anime and spaghetti-o's.

Clearly, we all have our demons to face down. However, I do not believe that therapy is in the cards. These things have a way of sorting themselves out over time.

No comments: