Saturday, October 22, 2011

Rude Awakening

Is there anything worse than be jolted out of a deep sleep by two cats acting as if they are going toe to toe in MMA battle? Of course there is, but this is still an unpleasant situation. Pets are like people. They don't always like each other. Imagine being forced to live in a house with people that you truly cannot stand. I do believe that in some cases, pets get the short end of the stick.


Though I work seven days a week, I do allow myself to sleep later on Saturday so that I will have plenty of energy to make it through one or more exciting football games. Today there are two one the slate, and I must be prepared for an emotional roller coaster that will last from 2:30pm until 10pm. My 6am wake up call certainly will not help. Add in beer and football food? I'm a goner.

No comments: