Friday, September 30, 2011

Recipes

Guest post from: Mohamed Simon

I never write recipes down. Every recipe I use was either given to me by someone who wrote it down for me or it is printed from the internet. Thank goodness we have satellite internet from http://www.satelliteinternetbroadband.com/ because every time I need a recipe, I just type the ingredients I want to use into Google and it finds me a recipe to use them in. I really need to start keeping a book of the recipes I use frequently. Every time I make cinnamon rolls, I use a recipe from the show Semi-homemade with Sandra Lee. I should probably know the recipe since I have made them so many times, and I do know the ingredients, but I can never remember how much of each ingredient to use. I always have to go to foodnetwork.com and find the recipe. It is the same scenario when I make pumpkin bread every fall. I love Paula Deen’s recipe for it, but for some reason I just cannot remember it off of the top of my head. Maybe for Christmas I should ask for a recipe book to keep all of my recipes in.

No comments: