Thursday, September 8, 2011

Taking It To the Field

You may have heard, NFL starts tonight. I do not have any fantasy players in tonight's game, but do have a big match up this week. My team is average at best, but there are a few players that might offer some upside. I'm anxious to see what happens.

In the college world, my Crimson Tide plays Penn State. This should be a really good game. I'm looking forward to seeing Joe Pa on the sidelines again this year. I really do not like many coaches, but he is one that you have to respect. Of course there was Bobby Bowden, but since Florida State ran him off, that really only leaves Paterno.

Last week Alabama played both quarterbacks. I wish I could tell you exactly how each performed, but I had too many beers. This made the game quite hazy. Had we been playing in a big match up, I would have felt guilty for paying so little attention. However, it was a cream puff game against Kent State.

College and NFL are back. I live for these times. Between now and January, I will have plenty of reasons to enjoy life. Yes, I have plenty of reasons during other months of the year, but you have no idea how much football sweetens the pot. On second thought, if you feel like this guy when football is in season, then maybe you do...

No comments: