Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dominator

I dominated this week in fantasy football. Not only did I wipe the floor with my opponent, but I outscored everyone in the league. I'm trying to reserve my excitement, but I would love nothing more than to be the champ again. Second, third, and forth place are not enough!

What I am not dominating is our new dog. He is extremely well behaved, but I am still in the learning curve. We took him to Pet Smart today, and he started to pee on the floor. I stood there like a deer in headlights. I suppose those accidents happen all the time, but I panicked. As I stood there dumbfounded, Michelle said, "Take him outside!" What? Huh? Where am I?

We have decided not to move until after the holidays. This means that I can decorate for Halloween. I wanted to be the first person in town to do this, but upon leaving the house today, I discovered that I have already been beat. Oh well, I can still put the decoration up at an unreasonably early date.

No comments: