Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sebastian

Spent almost a week in St. Augustine. Upon arrival, I mauled Michelle. After that, I headed in to meet our new love child, Sebastian. She was warning me that it might take a little time for him to warm up to me. She was wrong. Within minutes he was sitting on my lap, and giving me those puppy dog eyes.

The drive between Birmingham and St. Augustine is eight long hours. Fortunately, he was an extremely well behaved young pup on the drive back. Michelle held him the entire time, and he slept most of the way. The cats are not sure what to make of him, but have yet to attack him.

Just look at this face...

 

I suppose I should give equal time to at least one of the cats. This fat fluff ball seems to cram herself into the oddest places. This time it was in a bowl on our dining room table...



I love our pets, but I think we have reached the maximum limit. One dog and three cats are MORE than enough. It's like having a bunch of babies around. They all need attention, and we have to spend money on them. I wouldn't trade any of them for the world, but four is plenty.

No comments: