Sunday, September 18, 2011

Oh, Happy Day!

My nemesis, Auburn, finally lost a game yesterday. This snapped their 17 game win streak, and left me absolutely verklempt. I've been waiting a LONG time for this to happen, and it was just as pleasing as I thought it would be. Hopefully, there will be many more this season. Suck it, Auburn!

Alabama won 48-0, but since the game was against North Texas, this was no big accomplishment. We are currently ranked at #2, but I fear that we are overrated. Plenty of talent, but a quarterback that is average. I guess we'll see what happens. The last time I felt this way, we won the National Championship, so what do I know?

I still don't have the Halloween decorations up, but they have been moved from the shed to the back porch. I had planned to do it today, but seeing as how it is hot today, that killed the mood. I will wait for the next cold front, which should be sometime this week.

Life with four pets continues to be interesting. Michelle and I comically chased the puppy around this morning attempting to get him to drop the huge spider he had in his mouth. Yesterday he ate cat vomit out of the yard. The day before that, he ate poop, and then deposited some of it on Michelle's hand. He also has an addiction to eating acorns. Never a dull moment...

No comments: