Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm So Excited

I got so engrossed with the Alabama vs. LSU game hype this week that I forgot to post. I also almost forgot to go to the bathroom a few times, which would not have been good. I've learned so much this week. I've learned that LSU fans supposedly smell like corn dogs. I've also learned that they have a player that is called the "Honey Badger." Apparently, this nickname was derived from some internet joke that says, "Honey badger don't give a ****."

We'll know tomorrow if the Honey Badger should have given a **** or not. Kick off is at 7pm Central on CBS. I hope I am in a good enough state to enjoy the game, as we will be at the home of my favorite drinking buddy hours before game time. He mentioned something about having to do shots after Alabama touchdowns, so I suppose if it is a high scoring game, I'm toast. Fortunately, I have my always sober sister to drive me around.

No comments: