Monday, November 7, 2011

Oh, the Agony

Yes, my beloved team lost by three measly points Saturday night. I have since processed it and recovered. As I've aged, I've learned to be more mature in my approach. I did not scream at Mrs. Leslie, (but did demand sympathy) and did not break anything. In the past, any inanimate object was fair game, but no longer. The fact that I was with all of my favorite peeps certainly helped. After all, football in the South is about getting together and having fun.

I turned one year older today, and we are keeping it low key around here. I'm working for now, but plan to kick back later on when my family comes over for cake. I have been promised the king of all back rubs later (no, not by my family, you pervs). We'll see if the dog allows it, as no one is allowed to pay attention to anyone but him. Lucky for him, he's cute.

No comments: