Wednesday, November 30, 2011

ESPN

ESPN

Thanks to Olga Quinn

I am amazed at the number of channels that ESPN has. Several direct tv packages include multiple sports channels. There are four different ESPN channels that I have access to through Direct TV. I love sports, and I can always find something that I am interested in on one of the ESPN channels. It is amazing how much access the ESPN crews have throughout the major sports leagues, and there is literally no stone left unturned when it comes to professional sports in America. I know there are some people who think that it is too much, but I am glad that we have access to this much coverage. From inside the huddle to inside the locker room, today’s sports fan can see it all. I think about how media coverage has changed so much here in America. Celebrities of all types are able to get away with much less because there is always a camera around. I love having the opportunity to see some of the NFL’s best coaches talk about game plans and strategies. For a sports fan like me, it could not be better.

No comments: