Saturday, May 22, 2010

Got the Goods

Guess who got a new laptop yesterday? Well, sure, but I don't know that person. Me, sheesh! I'm spending the better part of my morning getting all my bookmarks, stored passwords, etc. set. New is great, but it requires a bit of work. I also need to spend some time getting used to Windows 7, though so far it seems very similar to Vista.

I let the girl child have my old laptop, which will replace her desktop, then her desktop goes to her brother, and everyone is happy.

After a close call with his Economics class, the boy child has taken care of business and is set to graduate Wednesday night at 7pm. He brought the last load of his stuff over last night and spent the better part of the evening getting his bedroom set up. I'm excited to have my "little boy" living with me again, if only for a while.

The Lost Coast

<<<----My don't watch movie of the week. I love a gay movie like nobody's business, especially an Indie one, but this was probably the most retarded one ever. The characters make you want to punch them in the throat, and the ending is horrible. 

An hour and a half of my life that I will never get back.

No comments: