Sunday, May 16, 2010

AaaaChooo!

We had planned a low-key, relaxed weekend after the super busy previous week, but I had no idea just how relaxed it would be for me.

I started getting sick at the beginning of the week, something flu-like, but not quite as bad as the flu. I was sure it would run it's course in just a few days. WRONG. Here it is, Sunday, and I am still sick. I slept most of the day away yesterday, and then slept until after 10am this morning (which I NEVER do).

So here it is after 4pm, work (complete with a visit from the WAY higher ups) looming first thing in the morning. To that I say...


Ha! Thought I was going to post something ugly there, didn't you?!? Instead I posted...What the hell did I post? Quick google check..."Om Brzee Namaha is a mantra. A mantra is a sound to induce transformation, and is perhaps the oldest form of prayer of mankind originating in the Vedic tradition of India. Later, it was incorporated in Hindu, Buddhist, and other religions. It is used to divert the mind from its instinctual desires and thoughts toward manifesting divine consciousness."

Yeah, that's exactly where I was headed with that. Think I will watch "Hoarders" now.

No comments: