Monday, July 11, 2011

The big difference a few floral pillows make

Guest post written by Casey Thompson

I was sick last week and out of work, so I spent a whole lot of time at home. While I was at home I noticed that my living room furniture just seemed so wintery and it really didn't fit in with this season. I guess that's not as big of a deal as wearing winter clothes during the summer months. But I was determined to find a way to brighten up my interior design's look without spending a whole lot of money.

While I was looking online to try and get those ideas, I saw the site CLEARTVBundle.com and after I looked through it some I decided to change over our home internet service to that service. But I also found what I was looking for too because I got lots of decoration inspiration.

I saw the cutest little floral throw pillows and decided that it would be a great way to make my home look a little more summery. Now I just have to find the perfect floral fabric that will match it.

No comments: