Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's Ghost Orb Picture Time!

I know you are excited, please calm down. I was scared, errr, excited too! Before I show it to you, I should provide a little background...

My seventeen year old daughter has been telling me for months that she has been hearing a man speak directly into her ear when she goes to bed at night. No, not every night, but several. Being the wonderful parent that I am, and knowing my daughter like I do, I immediately wondered what she had been drinking or smoking. I asked, she claimed innocence, and seemed pretty convincing, so I assured her that everything was fine, and went on about my business.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago. I found a ouija board on her bed, and asked her about it. She tells me that she and a friend had been using it. Knowing what I now know about these things, I was concerned, but could not blast her because, well, that whole pot/kettle thing.

Instead, I waited for her to leave the house one night, grabbed Mrs. Leslie, and went to taking photos in her room. This is what I captured...

Good gooblie woo!


Now, not only does this meet the criteria of being spirit energy, but it is even in motion! A few less impressive orbs showed up in other pictures, and the rest were clear. I'll admit that I did feel uneasy while in there, which actually lends to the credibility of the ghost theory, since I was laughing about the whole thing up until I actually got into the room.

Is her room haunted? I am not sure. What I do know is that this is one of the most impressive orb photos I have ever captured. I'm not sure when, or if, I will go back in there and take more pictures, but if I do, I will be wearing my Depends.

No comments: