Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This Year's Emmy Awards

Thanks for the article from Antone Medina

I am a big TV nut and I watch a lot of it. I am always excited to watch the Emmy awards. This year some of my favorite shows won and I had to give credit to the award voters for picking these shows for honors.

One of the best actors that won was Jim Parsons who is Sheldon Cooper on The Big Bang Theory. I was also cheering for Steve Carell who plays the character of Michael Scott on The Office, which is also one of my favorite shows.

I was disappointed when Edie Falco won for best actress in a comedy. I know she's a great actress, but I don't watch Nurse Jackie. I was hoping that Tina Fey would win that category this year. Tina is! one of my favorite actresses.

I never miss the show Modern Family and I was so delighted when they picked that show to receive the award for best comedy. Although, for drama I was hoping that Lost would win since it was the shows last year on and instead they picked Mad Men.

I recorded The Emmy Awards with my DVR and watched it on my satellite TV from www.Tvbydirect.com. I love this technology it has made my life so much easier and I love the fact that my TV schedule is whenever I want it to be.

No comments: